We were down to our last box of Mac and Cheese and since its a staple for my youngest who is quite a picky eater I headed over to Ultra Foods for a few things. I don't shop there regularly but will stop on occasion to pick up some good deals!
I paid $6.69 for everything pictured above (saved $27.96). Here's how it breaks down:
- Mac & Cheese - .38 each. Bought 8 and used 2 Buy 3 Get one Free coupons from 12/13 SS. There is a limit of 6, so boxes 7 and 8 rang up .79 (but those were free with the coupon). Final price .28 each!
- Arnold Bread - .88 each. Used .55/1 from 12/6 SS. Final Price .33!
- Marcal Toilet Paper - .69, Used FREE or $1 off from 1/3. Final price FREE (our family is not a fan of this TP so I will donate it to the food pantry. I just couldn't let Free coupons go to waste).
- Chi-Chis Tortilla Chips - $1.99, Used $2/1 Chips or Salsa tearpad from Jack Daniels, Final price FREE.
- Keebler Wheatable Nut Crisps - $1.99, Used $1.50/1 tearpad right in front of the display. Final price .49. Didn't need crackers and didn't plan to buy this when I arrived, but they looked interesting and for .49 I thought we'd give them a try!
- Ocean Spray Craisins - $1.25, Ocean Spray 100 Cal Pack Craisins - $2.59. Used Buy 1 Craisins get 1 100 cal snack pack Free from Parade Magazine 12/20. Final Price $1.25 for both or .62 ea.
- Shredded Cheese - $1.39