I paid $28.83 oop (eek!) for everything shown above, but I will send in for the $15 MIR, so my net total for everything is $13.83 (that's more like it!)
Here's how my Fav 4 deal worked out:
- Beef Stew ($2.72/lb smaller packs not in the Fav 4 coffin) - $2.88
- Beef Stew ($2.72/lb smaller packs not in the Fav 4 coffin) - $2.99
- Tyson Boneless Chicken Breast ($2.85/lb, bought the smallest package I could find) - $3.48
- Tilapia Fillet - $4.61
After scanning the 4th package an instant deduction of $4.10 came off, making it a total of $9.86 for all 4 or $2.46 ea.
For the Beer rebate I also bought:
- Case of Jewel Water $3.49, Used FREE Jewel Water coupon from the Preferred Card Update Booklet
- Culinary Circle Pizza - $3.99, Used FREE Culinary Circle Pizza coupon from the Preferred Card Update Booklet
- Tony's Pizza - $3 (included a free pass for bowling on the back of the box!), Used $3 Pizza tag, final price FREE
- Snyders Pretzels - $2.49, Used $2 snack tag, Final price .49
- Ruffles - $2.49, Used $2 snack tag, Final price .49
- Tostitos - $2.99, Used $2 snack tearpad, Final price .99
And I bought some bananas since they are .39/lb this week!