So, since I forgot to use my cat this morning, I motored on over to Dominicks again this afternoon. You wouldn't think a measly $2.50 cat would cause you to buy this much, but apparently it did for me!
I spent $12.52 oop on everything (savings of $46.99 - 80%) pictured above, plus used a $2.50 OYNO so the net total was $15.02.
Most of the deals I've already told you about but here's how it breaks down:
- 10 Mott's Apple Juice, part of the Buy 5 Save $5 deal. After discount - $1.49 each. Used $1/2 Motts Apple Juice from an Expired Dominicks MDA coupon book. Final price .99 each.
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - .99 ea with Super Coupon, Used $1/2 from 1/3, Final price .49 each
- Ore-Ida Potatoes - $1.99 ea with Super coupon, Used expired $1.50/2, Final price $1.24 each
- Digiornio Pizza - $3.99, Used $4/1 from houseparty (thanks Dee!) - FREE
- Caribou Ground Coffee - $4.99, Used expired $4/1 Coffee tag, final price .99.
I hope I'm done with Dominicks for the week ;)!