Sunday, January 31, 2010

CVS Trip 1/31/10


Here's what I picked up at CVS this morning. I have to head back over before Tuesday because I have another $9 ECBs that are going to expire, but I wanted to get the Dove before they ran out (and to my surprise they had an entire endcap full!)

Here's what I got:
2 Dove Men's Body Wash - $5.49 ea (get $5.49)
1 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste - $2.99 (get $2)
1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - .67
1 Whatchamacalit - .67 (not pictured because I already ate it!)
Used $1.25/1 Dove Men's Body Wash from 1/31 RP
Used $1/1 Dove Men's Body Wash from Dominick's Savings Booklet
Used $1/1 Colgate Max Fresh from Jan. All You Magazine
Used $12 ECBs
Paid $1.56 on a gift card and got back $10.98 ECBs (Dove) and $2 ECBs (Colgate) for a net cost of .58!

I am also sending in for the Reese's Pieces Rebate with my candy wrapper!

What did you get at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment