I paid $2.10 oop for everything in the picture above (saved $31.66 - 96%!)
Here's how it breaks down:
- 6 Small Pillsbury Crescent Rolls ($1.69 ea) - $10.14, (If you haven't done this deal yet there are discounts available on shortcuts and cellfire). Used 6 $1/1 from a tearpad found at Jewel and used 3 $1/2 Dominick's Store coupons from the Make It Tonight Simple Affordable Meals in-store at Dominick's. Final price $1.14 and I got back a $4 catalina, so $2.86 moneymaker!!
- Lucky Charms - $1.50 (this is a special price available only at certain stores, most stores are priced at $1.88). Used .55/1 from cellfire.com (x 2, I didn't realize this was loaded twice) and $1/1 printable, final price FREE plus .60 moneymaker!
- Kraft Ranch Dressing - $2.39 ea. Used $1.50/1 tearpad from over the summer and .75/1
Dominick's Store coupons from the Make It Tonight Simple Affordable Meals in-store at Dominick's (to my surprise these rang up as $1 off!!), Final Price FREE plus .11 moneymaker!
- Gatorade G2 - .88 ea, Used .50/1 from 1/10 RP, Final Price .38 ea
- Asparagus - $1.99/lb
- 10 lbs of Potatoes - $1.99
I rolled a $4 Pillsbury cat, Paid $2.10 oop and got back another $4 Pillsbury cat!
Did you get any great deals at Dominick's this week?