Saturday, March 6, 2010

Jewel Trip 3/6/10

Still no yogurt for me. But wanted to make use of the trip...I won't bore you with the Your Bucks items since I've beaten it to death and I think you know by now you can get free suave and ragu.

I paid $4.19 for everything pictured above. I spent $14 in catalinas and earned $16 back so it was a net cost of $2.19 (which was ALL tax)!!

Here's the other deals:
  • 2 Free Nestle Crunch Bars with Frees from Facebook's Nestle Crunch Challenge (I was hoping maybe these would trigger the Nestle's Your Bucks but it didn't).
  • Perdue Chicken Breast BOGO with In-Store coupon - I found the smallest packs I could find $5.65 and $5.44, Got the $5.44 for free and used a $4 Meat tag. Final Price $1.65 for both packs!
  • Kraft/P&G Catalina Spend $30 get $10 (read about how catalinas work at Jewel)
    • 4 Planters Nut-rition Almonds - $15.96 (reg price $27.56)
    • 1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste - $2.29 (reg price $3.19) Note: Usually Osco items only count for the sale price not the regular price but for some reason this toothpaste is going off the regular price. I only tried this because I read that it worked for others on Couponers Wanted.
    • Sub Total $18.25 (reg $30.75 enough to produce the cat)
    • Used 3 $1/1 Planters Peelies and 1 $2 snack Tag (there are also coupons 1/3 SS)
    • Used 1 $1/1 Crest Toothpaste from 2/21 P&G and $1/1 Avenu savings
    • Total $11.25 got back $10 cat, Final Price $1.25!

2 comments:

  1. Tried the Kraft Cat yesterday at the Jewel on Touhy/McCormick and the cat didn't print. Went to CS desk and they said it was after the preferred card. It was a horrible day for me at Jewel. Because I also tried the Conagra in a separate transaction and the same thing happened. After spending 3 hours figuring out my shopping day this just burned me. :( Boo hoo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo is right! I don't know that store...but I know there are MANY stores that give that story about how it works off the sale price (after the PC discount) and it just isn't the case. What did you buy? Did they enter any of your previous cats as GROCERY instead of scanning it as a coupon? That is usually the reason why the cats don't print if you are certain your math is right and that everything you bought was on the list.

    ReplyDelete