Saturday, March 27, 2010

What's in the Mail? (3/27/10)

Here's what I got in the mail this week!
  • Pair of Stride Rite shoes that I won at @ResourcefulMom Twitter party! Check Resourceful Mommy's Blog for upcoming parties!
  • Coupon for FREE Philadelphia Cream Cheese (plus $1/1) from Kraft First Taste (no longer available
  • $5 Subway Gift card for playing Subway Footlong Appreciation Instant Win (ends 4/15)
  • Coupon for FREE Yo-Plus Yogurt for signing up for Betty Crocker eNewsletter (still available)
  • Coupon for FREE Cat's Pride kitty litter for joining Catster (may still be available?)
  • Coupon for FREE Vitamin Water for becoming a fan on Facebook (no longer available)
  • $5 CASH!! So strange, but I got this for taking a survey on Tampons from Neito Research. I've never received cash in the mail before but I'll take it :)!
  • Kellogg's All Bran 7 Day Sample Pack (no longer available)
  • Sample of Seventh Generation Baby Wipes (not really sure why I got these?)
  • Free Pink Panty from Victoria Secret from mailer
  • $10 off any Bahama Breeze purchase for being a Bahama Breeze Island Insider
What did you get in the mail this week?

1 comment:

  1. I did not get anything this week. And if I did, I must have dismissed it right away since I have been waiting and receiving school acceptance letters for Julian.

    ReplyDelete