Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dominicks Perks: Spend $50 get $10 Kohls Cash 3/18-3/22



From March 18th - March 22nd you will receive $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend in a single transaction using your Fresh Values Card. There is no limit to how much you can earn - Spend $50 get $10 Kohl's cash, Spend $100 get $20 Kohl's cash, Spend $200 get $40!'

Purchases excluded Liquor, Tobacco, Postage Stamps, Fuel, Bus passes, Pre-paid cards, Gift Cards, Lottery Tickets, Money Orders, Liquid Dairy Products, All Pharmacy RX, and Event Tickets. $50 does not include Fresh Values card savings, Dominick's store coupons and tax.

If you plan on shopping at Dominick's soon anyway it would be worth waiting until Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, got to your blog while doing a search on this deal. Just thought I'd share my (less than positive) experience here.

    I stopped at Dominick's this evening and my bill came to $53.62 before tax. When I didn't get my Kohl's coupon I queried the cashier, who pointed to the list of exclusions which included "fluid dairy products". I assumed that meant milk, but he told me it was the yogurt I had bought that did not count. This is absurd of course (it was regular yogurt, not the drinkable milkshake type), but I pointed out that even without the yogurt, my bill was still over $50.

    Then he noticed that I had used two coupons, which brought the total below $50. But the list of exclusions specifically said "Dominick's Store Coupons", and I had used manufactures coupons. At that point, the poor cashier was out of answers. Since the store manager had already left, I had no recourse as the Kohl's coupons are automatically printed out at the sale.

    Of course I will be following up with the manager tomorrow, and hopefully I will learn whether yogurt is a fluid dairy product, and if store coupons really means any kind of coupons as far as this deal goes. If that's the case, then this deal is very misleading, and intentionally so IMHO.

    Anyway, thanks for listening to my rant. I'll go 'drink' my yogurt now. Ironically, that's what one of my coupons was for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Judy! I haven't tried this deal myself but WHAT A PAIN! I hope that they can resolve the issue and you can get your Kohl's cash. I'm sure you spend a lot of time planning your purchase so that you made it to $50! I will pass the info along about your experience with the yogurt and the coupons.

    Just a thought, if you don't get anywhere with the store, perhaps you can try to contact catalina. I know some people have had success and had their cats mailed to them at a later date. The number is 1-888-8coupon!

    ReplyDelete