Saturday, March 6, 2010

CVS Trip 3/6/10

I ignored CVS all week. Why? Well I forgot about the milk deal since I didn't get an ad in my paper this week and I read this morning over on Deal Seeking Mom about a monthly Stayfree deal so I decided to make a quick stop (even though I forgot my bag with my green tag on it!).

I paid $2.59 on a gift card for everything shown above.

Here's what I got:
1 Softsoap Nutri Serum Body Wash - $4.99
2 Stayfree Maxi Pads - $3.79
1 Gallon of Milk - $2.49
Used 1 $1/1 any Softsoap from May All You
Used 1 BOGO Stayfree from 1/3 RP
Used $9 in ECBs and paid $2.59 on a gift card.
Got back $9 in ECBS, $4 Softsoap, $4 Stayfree, $1 milk

The Monthly Stayfree deal is - Buy 2 Stayfree Pads (14-24 count.) at $3.89 each, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 2). I feel like I haven't done "well" at CVS in months. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment