Sunday, March 21, 2010

REMINDER: Dominicks Perks: Spend $50 get $10 Kohls Cash 3/18-3/22



Last 2 days for this promotion - From March 18th - March 22nd you will receive $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend in a single transaction using your Fresh Values Card. There is no limit to how much you can earn - Spend $50 get $10 Kohl's cash, Spend $100 get $20 Kohl's cash, Spend $200 get $40!'

Purchases excluded Liquor, Tobacco, Postage Stamps, Fuel, Bus passes, Pre-paid cards, Gift Cards, Lottery Tickets, Money Orders, Liquid Dairy Products, All Pharmacy RX, and Event Tickets. $50 does not include Fresh Values card savings, Dominick's store coupons and tax.

NOTE: Judy commented on the original post that her $10 Kohl's cash did not print. She did use manufacturer coupons that brought her total just below $50 and she also bought yogurt which the cashier insisted qualified as liquid dairy item. Use caution if trying this deal right at the $50 mark!

2 comments:

  1. Hi- thought I'd let you know there was a happy ending to the story. I brought my receipt to a different Dominick's and asked them why my I didn't get my Kohl's cash. They said that yogurt IS considered liquid dairy for this promotion, but that the manufactures coupons should NOT have disqualified me.

    The only other thing they could think of was that I had also purchased cheese, which is made from milk. When I looked at them in disbelief, they agreed I could not have known that (hard aged cheddar) cheese was "liquid dairy", and they went ahead and printed out a Kohl's certificate for me.

    So for anyone going shopping tonight, just stay away from the dairy department altogether, and yes, grab a extra item or two if you're close to the $50 mark. Other than that, it's a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Glad it worked out for you Judy! And kudos to you for being persistent!

    ReplyDelete