Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jewel Trip: As if I needed more cereal

I know what you are thinking and you're right, I don't need any more cereal. But I decided that I could roll some cats that are expiring to extend their expiration dates and I'll go through all my cereal and pick out a bunch to donate.

I paid $1.39 for everything above, Used $9 in catalinas and earned $10 in catalinas so my net cost was .39!

I did 2 separate transactions for the Post Cereal Deal:

2 Honey Bunches of Oats
2 Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles
Used 1 $1/2 HBO from 3/14 SS
Used 1 $1/2 Fruity/Cocoa Pebbles from 3/14 SS
Used $4 in Your Bucks Cats Paid .50 cash and got back $5 in cats ($2 Your Bucks and $3 Post Catalina)

I also picked up a few frees from the Preferred card update booklet and OJ and Super Pretzels with a Snack and Mixer WT.

No comments:

Post a Comment