Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jewel Trip 2/3/10 Take 2

Yes, I went back to Jewel this afternoon. I hadn't planned on it, but I had to take the boys to the dentist and we drove right past it anyway...and since I found that awesome coupon booklet this morning with the $2/2 Quaker coupon (and the Quaker deal ends today), I decided to make a quick stop!

I paid .82 for everything in the picture above (saved $68.14)! I was super excited!

Here's how the deals break down:
  • 6 Act II Popcorn - $1 each (used 3 $2 snack wts), Final Price FREE, Got back $5 catalina - net total $5 moneymaker
  • 10 Quaker Instant Oatmeal - $1.39 after instant deduction ($3 off when you buy 5). Used 5 $2/2 from the Value Your Heart coupon booklet. Final Price .39 each!
  • Riceland Rice - $1.48, Used .50/1 from 11/15 RP. Final Price .98
  • Breakstone Sour Cream - .99, Used .55/1 from 1/24 SS. Final Price .44
Thanks CW and Anita!

5 comments:

  1. I sure wish I had a Jewel around here. I would be stocking up on popcorn like no other! On nights I don't feel like cooking I'll eat a bag for dinner and let my husband fend for himself!
    I'm always so amazed at home much you get for how little you spend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stores do you have near you Waiting? Jewel is a SuperValu store and sometimes it's sister stores has similar deals (Shaw's, Albertson's, Cub, Acme)....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Dillons, Target and WalMart. Well- Target is 2 towns over but I stop there on my way home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to post more Target deals on a regular basis for you...I had some written up for this week and never got around to posting them.

    Dillions is a Kroger company and we don't have any of those in Chicago...so I don't know of any deals there...Looks like there are some people talking deals about DIllions at Hot Coupon World - http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/dillons/

    And it looks like this Blogger does a weekly Dillions post that might be helpful for you...
    http://www.frugalfritzie.com/category/dillons/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This is the reason you are saved as a favorite!!

    ReplyDelete