I paid $2.92 for everything pictured above (I saved $26.61)!
Here's the deals:
Transaction 1 (location that accepts expireds but does not have special prices!)
- 2 Nature Valley Granola Bars - on sale thru Saturday $1.50 a box. Used .40/1 Shortcuts, .40/1 Cellfire, and $1.10/2 expired from Better at Home Booklet. Final Price .55 each! (You could just buy 1, use the e-coupons and 1 .40/1 coupon and pay .30 for 1 box)
- 1 Nabisco Premium Crackers - on sale thru Saturday $1.29. Used $1/1 Nabisco crackers from 1/24 SS. Final Price .29!
- 2 Right Guard Deodorant - $1 each. Used $2/2 printable Right Guard coupon plus I added $2/2 e-coupon to my dominick's card (click load to card on left, log in, then add coupon). Final Price FREE plus $2 overage.
- Banana's - $1.79
Transaction 2 (location with special prices!)
- 10 lb bag of Potatoes - .99 (price at the other store was $1.99!). Loaded .50/1 e-coupon for 10 lb bag of Russet Potatoes to my Dominicks card (click load to card on left, log in, then add coupon). Final Price .49!!
- Cheerios Yellow Box - $1.88 (price at the other store was $2). Used .55/1 Shortcuts and $1/1 Cheerios Printable. Final Price .33!
- Nature Valley Granola Bars - $1.50, Used $1/1 any GM product from writing the company. Final Price .50!
What did you get at Dominick's this week?