Friday, February 19, 2010

Dominick's Trip 2/19/10

Well they tricked me again this week! My ad that I got in my paper the prices were ONLY good at the store that's closest to my house (which is also my least favorite store because they do not accept expired coupons!) So when I went to my preferred Dominick's location (because they DO accept expireds), I was disappointed to see that the prices on some items were more! So because I was headed that way anyway, I made a second stop to get the couple of items that were priced lower!

I paid $2.92 for everything pictured above (I saved $26.61)!

Here's the deals:

Transaction 1 (location that accepts expireds but does not have special prices!)
  • 2 Nature Valley Granola Bars - on sale thru Saturday $1.50 a box. Used .40/1 Shortcuts, .40/1 Cellfire, and $1.10/2 expired from Better at Home Booklet. Final Price .55 each! (You could just buy 1, use the e-coupons and 1 .40/1 coupon and pay .30 for 1 box)
  • 1 Nabisco Premium Crackers - on sale thru Saturday $1.29. Used $1/1 Nabisco crackers from 1/24 SS. Final Price .29!
  • 2 Right Guard Deodorant - $1 each. Used $2/2 printable Right Guard coupon plus I added $2/2 e-coupon to my dominick's card (click load to card on left, log in, then add coupon). Final Price FREE plus $2 overage.
  • Banana's - $1.79
Transaction 2 (location with special prices!)
What did you get at Dominick's this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment