I did a little shopping at Jewel and Dominicks this morning. I paid $11.37 for everything pictured above, plus I did use up $1 in catalinas that I did not get back for a net total of $12.37 (saved $43.70)! Here's how the deals break down:
Dominicks - Total Spent $4.19
Jewel Transaction 1 - Total Spent $6.12 (I also used $5 in previous Your Bucks catalinas, and got back $5)
- Jewel Wheat Bread - .79, got back $1 Your Bucks. Final Price FREE plus .21 overage
- Tyson Chicken Nuggets - $4.99, Used $2/1 snack wt, got back $3 Your Bucks. Final Price FREE!
- Granny Smith Apples 5 lb bag - $2.88 (comes out to .59/lb!)
- Gallon 1% milk - $2.38
- 1/2 gallon Deans chocolate milk - $3.29, Used FREE 1/2 gallon of Chocolate milk wyb 1 gallon of white milk from Great Gallon give away. Final Price .29 (coupon is only good up to $3)
- Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treat Family Size - $3.99. Used FREE Kelloggs item received from the company from a prior complaint.
- Equaline Ibuprofen - $1.49, Used FREE from Preferred Card Update coupon booklet, got back $1 Your Bucks. Final price FREE plus $1 cat.
- Jewel OJ - $2.29, Used $1/1 Mixer WT. Final Price $1.29
- Kidney Beans (I'm making chili tonight!) - .79
Jewel Transaction 2 - Total Spent $1.06 (I also used $5 in previous Your Bucks catalinas, and got back $4)