Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jewel Trip 2/23/10

Read over on Couponers Wanted that the boxes of Tyson Chicken that are on sale for $2.99 are giving the $3 Your bucks!! What does that mean? FREE Nuggets even without coupons (the price is good until 6/4 but the your bucks will only print until 3/16)!! I also got a text (thanks Sandi!) this morning that the $2.99 Tyson Anytizers are also producing the cat (although I have not tried this myself, so proceed at your own risk!)

I paid $2.79 out of pocket for everything in the picture above! I used $4 in cats but earned back $7 so my net total was a profit of .22! (And I happen to also find $3 in cats abandoned today too, yeah me!)

Here's the deals:
  • Tyson Boxed Breaded Chicken - $2.99 got $3 Your Bucks back. Final Price FREE!
  • Grape Nuts - $1.99, Used $2/1 printable (still available). Final Price FREE!
  • Buitoni Pasta - $2.49 each, Used 2 $1/1 printables got back $3 Your Bucks, Final Price FREE!
  • DiGiornio Pizza - $6.50, Used FREE DiGiornio pizza from Houseparty (thanks Dee!) Final Price FREE!
  • Stacey Pita Chips - $3.29, Used FREE Stacey Pita Chips for becoming a fan on Facebook (no longer available). Final Price FREE!
  • Slim Fast Bars - .99 each, Used $1/1 catalina coupons from previous visit, Final Price FREE!
  • Wild Harvest Organic Salsa - $2.29, Used $2 salsa WT, Final Price .29!
  • Equaline Ibuprofen - $1.49, Used FREE from Preferred Card Update Booklet and got $1 Your bucks, Final Price Free plus $1 overage!

No comments:

Post a Comment