Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jewel Trip 2/28/10

Did several transactions at Jewel (between last night and today), I used most of the overage to get other things that we needed but there are a few things worth noting below!

I spent $3.55 oop on everything shown in the picture above. I used $31 in cats and earned $36 in catalinas so my net profit for everything is $1.45.

Couple of things to note:
  • Ragu Pizza Sauce ($1.29) is producing the $2 Your Bucks. The pizza sauce can be found on the top shelf near the Chef Boyardee. (Thanks Couponers Wanted)!
  • Here's an easy transaction to do with rolling Your Bucks that is a moneymaker and no coupons needed! 1 Ragu Pizza Sauce $1.29 and 1 Suave Shampoo or Conditioner .89. Total $2.30, Use 1-$2 catalina, Pay .30 and get back 2-$2 catalinas! That makes it a $1.70 moneymaker for each transaction AND if you don't feel you'd use these items for your own household, you get to feel great donating something (I did this transaction several times today myself, total may vary depending on your tax base)!
Do you have any easy scenarios you've been working that you'd like to share with others? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing web site good article.
    Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete