Friday, February 12, 2010

Jewel: Your Bucks Catalina Program

So yesterday on Couponers Wanted I was reading about a new catalina program that Jewel is offering called Your Bucks. It looks pretty awesome however it is BRAND NEW and it takes 36 hours to activate so no one has actually tried it out yet. I loaded my card yesterday and was going to wait until I tried if for myself before I shared it here...but it really is just way too cool not to tell you about it so you can add your card NOW!

Mashup Mom has a great write up here that explains all the details! This might make for some excellent deals like FREE or close to free eggs and bread!!

IMPORTANT NOTES: The program runs 2/10-5/4/10 and there are store location limits, Your Bucks will only print at the top 3 stores you shop at!

If you try it out and it works for you, comment here and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment