Sunday, November 8, 2009

What's in the Mail?

Photobucket

I have always loved getting mail, but I love mail even more now because of all the fun things that arrive at my house! So I thought I would do a weekly post on the fun stuff that was in my mail this week!

This week I got:
  • Playstation 3 NCAA Football 10 game that I won playing the Wendy's Big Score Instant Win game! I was just playing to try and win the $5 Wendy's gift card and I snagged this game valued at $59.99!! This instant win is available until 11/30/09.
  • Full size Sensodyne Toothpaste from SheSpeaks! SheSpeaks is a word of mouth marketing company that sends you products to try and share samples/coupons with others.
  • Coupon for a FREE 4 Pack of Smuckers Uncrustables. Smuckers.com was offering coupons for a free box if you shared your favorite after school snack tip (this offer is no longer available).
  • Science Diet Simple Essentials Dog treat sample. They are currently out of samples but if you fill out the form here, they will let you know when samples become available again!
  • Schick Slim Triple Disposable Razor from All You Magazine (this sample is no longer available).
Start signing up for samples and your mail will become fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment