Friday, November 20, 2009

Dominicks Trip 11/20/09

I usually ignore Dominick's because their prices are higher and they aren't very coupon friendly, but sometimes they have a few good deals worth making a trip and today was one of those days. My list going in was longer than what I actually bought because they were out of stock on some items or just plain didn't sell the variety I was looking for.

One good thing about Dominicks is that they still take expireds unlike Jewel (however some stores do not follow this policy, so make sure you find a store that does! We have one store near me that I won't shop at because they are VERY un-coupon friendly)!

Anyway, here's what I picked up:

Photobucket

I paid $1.20 for everything pictured and got a $2.00 catalina for a future purchase so a net profit of .80!

The only deal with recent coupons here is the I Can't Believe Its Not Butter Cooking and Baking Sticks. I told you about it here but at Meijer. This deal is also good at Dominicks (although not as much of a moneymaker - I don't have a Meijer close and its still free)!

Buy 2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Stick packages at $1.99 each
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from the 11/15 RedPlum insert or printables here
Pay $1.98 and get back $2 catalina - Free plus .02

Here's how I got the rest of it for nearly free:
- 2 FreshPet Dog Food - $3.79 - Used 2 Free Freshpet expireds up to $3.99 from the Dominicks MDA coupon booklet over the summer
- Used 2 $1/1 any Lucerne or Dominicks item (from contacting corporate about a bad experience). This made the eggs and the bread both .19 each.
- Used a $4/2 LaVictoria Salsa printable from La Vic Rewards promotion over the summer. These are on sale 2/$4 so they were FREE!
- Used $1 off any purchase when you use your Discover card (expired)

Here's one more deal that I didn't get in on because they didn't have any:
- Nivea Lip Care is on Sale Buy One Get One. There was a BOGO coupon in the 11/1 Red Plum. Use the coupon with the sale and get both for free. I caution you on this deal because sometimes Dominick's cashiers will not let this go through (even though this is an acceptable practice at Jewel, Walgreens and CVS)...just be prepared to get Bargain Blocked if you try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment