Monday, November 23, 2009

Walgreens Trip 11/23/09

I don't shop at Walgreens often anymore, since they discontinued their Easy Saver Rebate program and their register rewards expire so quickly, but I do make a trip every so often and this morning I made a quick stop. You check out all of this week's deals at Common Sense with Money.

Photobucket

I paid $7.50 for everything pictured above and left with a $3 oyno catalina - Net cost: $4.50.

Here are the deals that I did (transaction 1):

Vanity Fair plates Buy One Get One $3.79. Used 1 BOGO Vanity Fair Plates from October All You Magazine. Final Price: FREE

Hormel Chili .99 ea - Used $2/3 from 10/18 SS. Final Price: .97 for 3 or .32 each.

Hunts Tomato Sauce .39 ea with in ad coupon - Used $1/3 from Conagra Recession game. Final Price: .27 for 3 or .09 each.

5 Boxes of Nabisco crackers (Wheat Thins & Ritz) $2 each. Get a $3 RR (register reward) wyb 5. Used $3/4 tearpad from the grocery store and $2/1 Wheat Thins from Kraft First Taste (You could also use the $1/1 from 11/8 instead if you have enough). Paid $5, plus got $3 RR. Final Price: $2 for 5 boxes.

NOTE: You could also do the above cracker deal twice (in two transactions so you get 2 register rewards) and then send in for the $10 Jingle in Your Holiday Rebate.

Second Transaction:

2 Theraflu on sale 2/$10.00, get $3.00 RR on two. Used $3.00/2 from 10/18 SS (or you could print $2.00/1 here). Use $2.00 off from the Walgreens Oct. Healthy Savings booklet (which will take off $2 for each one). Final Price $3.

I used the $3 register reward from first transaction to bring down my total to zero. I had to throw in a holiday pencil so I could use a 3rd coupon since at walgreens you must have one item for every coupon including oyno catalinas. I paid .66 and left with another $3 catalina for a future shopping trip from the Theraflu.

No comments:

Post a Comment