Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jewel Trip 11/25/09

I had $15 in catalinas expiring today and with no new deals to roll them into, I had to bite the bullet and spend them! I did need to pick up a few more things for what I'm making for Thanksgiving at the ILs tomorrow but tried to make the most of it. Here's what I got:

Photobucket

I paid $2.92 oop for everything pictured above. But I also used up those $15 in cats so my net total was $17.92 which is far less impressive LOL!

Deals worth noting:
  • Since I had to spend $15 in catalinas, I just went ahead and made a $20 purchase so I could use the $10 off turkey coupon. My turkey was $10.76, so just .76 after coupon.
  • French's Seasoning Mixes are on sale for .79. In the Jewel preferred card update booklet from this summer, there was a $1/2 French's Seasoning coupon, which made them .29 each. Plus when you buy 2, you get a .50 OYNO catalina. Final Price just .09 for 2! (this catalina deal reportedly goes through 11/27).
  • Arnold 100% soft bread is BOGO for $3.19. In the same Jewel preferred card update booklet there are coupons for $1/1 Arnold bread. If you and the hubby both got a book, use 2 coupons and get both loaves for $1.19 or .59 each!
  • Birdseye steamer veggies are still .97, use the .35 coupon from 11/15 or 10/18 SS and get them for .65 each.
  • I used a catalina coupon for a FREE box of Milk Bone Dog biscuits that I received from a previous purchase. This is why I mentioned you should always check your catalinas because it was a total surprise. I used this today to bump up my total for my turkey purchase without really spending any extra money.
  • Kraft dressing is on sale for $2, I had a tearpad coupon that I grabbed over the summer for $1.50/1 - made it only .50!

No comments:

Post a Comment