Monday, November 2, 2009

CVS Trip

Photobucket


I had some ECBs (extra care bucks) expiring tomorrow so I needed to "roll" them. There isn't anything that I really need this week that is free after ECBS, so I picked up a few things so that I could extend the expiration dates of my ECBs (there is always a GREAT sale for Black Friday weekend)!!

Here's what I got:
Nova Max Monitor - $9.99
2 Glade Scented Candle Holders - $2.50 each
2 Glade Scented Oil Refills - $2.50 each
2 Gold Emblem Deluxe Nut Snacks - .99 each

Used 2 $1.50/1 Glade Scented Candle coupon (from inside the package of a previous purchase)
Used 2 Buy 1 candle holder get 1 refill free (blinkie)
Used 1 $2/2 Gold Emblem (CVS CRT)
Used $4.98 ECB and $6.99 ECB

Paid .89 (all tax), used my CVS gift card from Discover points
Got back $9.99 ECB for the Nova Max (Buy 1 get $9.99 ECBs)
Got back $3.00 ECB for the Glade candles (Spend $10 on Glade get $3 ECBs)

With the gain of $1.01 in ECBs - I was .13 ahead when I left!

What did you buy at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment