Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Marcus Theaters Kids Rule Summer Film Series

Marcus Theaters is also doing a kids summer film series. Their Kids Rule programs runs on Wednesdays AND Thursdays at 10 am starting June 23rd! Admission is a bit higher than AMC's $1 Summer Movie Camp. For $2.75 you'll get admission into the movie AND a complimentary bag of popcorn.

Here's a list of what's playing this summer:
  • June 23-24 - How to Tame a Dragon
  • June 30-July 1st - The Lightening Thief
  • July 7-8th - The Tooth Fairy
  • July 14-15th - Diary of a Wimpy Kid
  • July 21-22nd - Furry Vengeance
Go here for more information.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for posting! It may be slightly more than AMC, but they seem like more recent movies...think I know where we'll be going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Megan...I'd rather hit these movies over AMC event though its a bit farther away...although with Swimming lessons at 10:15 and camps...I just don't know if any of the weeks will work for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! My summer calendar is filling up so quickly! My son really wants to see the first two and we are already booked. :-( Thanks, though!

    ReplyDelete