I paid $1.58 for everything above, Used $13 in cats and earned back $5 in cats for a net cost of $9.58.
Here's what I got:
- $5 Dairy Catalina Deal - 2 Crush Cups, Used 2 .75/1 from the sample guy this weekend. 1 Simply Go-Gurt, Used a FREE Simply Gogurt from a Blog giveaway, 2 Danactive Drinkables, Used 2 $1/1 from 6/6. Final Price after coupons and cat FREE plus .50 overage.
- Milk $2.66 each
- Nabisco Cookie Snack Sacks - $1.79, Used $1.50 off Nabisco cookies when you buy a gallon of milk tearpad found in-store (why haven't I been getting cheap/free cookies for the many weeks I've had these coupons!!) Final Price .29!
- Garlic Bread - $1.49 (for dinner tonight)
- Apples - $3.99, Used $2 Produce WT. Totally out of apples but not the best price. Final Price $1.99
- Bananas - $2.09, Used $2 Produce WT. Final Price .09
I also spent $19.48 at Valli today on lunch meat, bagels and some more produce!