Monday, June 14, 2010

CVS Trip 6/13/10

Great news! The Gillette/Old Spice Body Wash deal is actually LIMIT 2 which makes this a $4 moneymaker!

Gillette/Old Spice Body Wash - $4 Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 Gillette /Old Spice Body Wash - $4 each
Use $4/2 Gillette coupon from 5/2 P&G, or BOGO Old Spice from 5/2 or 6/6, or BOGO Gillette from 6/6
Pay $4 Get back a $8 ECBs
Final Price for 2 for FREE plus $4 Moneymaker!

I went to CVS yesterday because I read about people getting a FREE $2 ECB when they scanned their card at the coupon scanner. I didn't get one, but I DID get a $2 off any $6 purchase of body wash which worked just as well for me since I was buying $8 of body wash!!

I spent .68 on a gift card for everything, Used $1.00 ECB and earned $9.00 in ECBs for a net profit of $7.32!!

Here's how it breaks down:
  • 2 Gillette Body Wash - $4 each, Used $4/2 Gillette coupon from 5/2 P&G plus the $2/$6 Body Wash CVS CRT. Final Price $2 got back $8 in ECBs! Final Price FREE!
  • Dove Chocolate Bar - .89, Used FREE Dove Chocolate Bar (or $2 off bag of Dove chocolate) CRT - this automatically scanned for $2 off! Final Price FREE plus $1.11 overage!
  • Plus I earned $1 ECB for using my Green bag tag!
What did you get at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment