Tuesday, June 8, 2010

AMC Summer Movie Camp - $1 Movies on Tuesdays!

I have a love hate relationship with the Summer Movie programs for kids! I love them because they are so cheap and if my 3 yr old doesn't want to sit anymore I don't feel bad about leaving - but I hate all the darn campers!!

AMCs Summer Movie Camp starts June 15th - See a movie every Tuesday at 10 am for only $1 per person! Here's a list of what's playing this summer:
  • June 15th - Shrek the Third
  • June 22nd - Imagine That
  • June 29th - Monsters Vs. Aliens
  • July 6th - Madagascar
  • July 13th - Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa
  • July 20th - Hotel For Dogs
  • July 27th - Kung Fu Panda
  • August 3rd - Spiderwick Chronicles
  • August 10th - TBD Surprise
You can also purchase a Kids Concession Pack for only $4 each which is 30% off the regular price. Go here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment