Sunday, June 13, 2010

Target - Moneymaker Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean

Some Targets have the Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean on price cut to $6.99. I say some Targets because I went to 2 today, and 1 had them at $6.99, the other was $8.69 so be sure to scan them if they aren't marked!!

Here's how you get it for FREE plus make $3 on each one:

Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean - $6.99
Use the $5/1 coupon from 6/13 SS (only in the Tribune), or this $5/1 printable, or if you had this Bzz Campaign you might have some $5/1 coupons from there (thanks Mary!!)
Stack with the Target coupon from 5/23 SS - Get a $5 giftcard when you buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean
Pay $1.99 plus tax and get back a $5 gift card! Free plus $3 moneymaker!

You can buy multiples in one transaction! Good luck finding some - there were only 5 at the store I went to that had the price cut so I left 2 behind for someone else (I'll be checking another store tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment