Thursday, June 24, 2010

CVS Trip 6/24/10

Headed over to CVS just to get milk and use my FREE Gift email coupon and ended up with all of this and forgot to pick up my free gift!

I paid $1.08 oop for everything above, Used $8 in ECBs and earned back $8.98 in ECBs for a net cost of .10!

When I scanned my card at the coupon scanner I got a $4/$20 with a short expiration and another Free Dove Chocolate bar. Although my cashier was diligent about not giving me overage (the Free Dove scanned for $2 and she adjusted it down to .89 and my ECB went into tax and she adjusted it down even though it scanned), she still managed to give me overage on other coupons so you may not be able to recreate this scenario!

Here's how it breaks down:
  • 2 Gallons of Dean's Milk - $2.69 each (got back $1 ECB each), Used 1 .50/1 (but it scanned for .55? I got it from Mashup Mom but she has since removed the link and noted that its invalid as a printable). Note: Cashier said I could only use one because I used the cookies +milk coupon but if that was really the case she shouldn't have let me use any? Like I said she tried hard, but I didn't follow her thinking.
  • 2 Fig Newtons - $1 each, Used 2 $1.50/1 Nabisco cookies wyb Milk tearpad - Final price FREE plus overage. Note: I mentioned that she could adjust these down to $1 since they were on sale and she didn't because they were reg $1.99?
  • Fusion Pro Glide Razor - $9.97, Used $4/1 from 6/6 P&G (got back $5 ECBs)
  • 2 Power Bar Pure and Simple - .99 each (got back .99 ECBs each), Final Price FREE
  • Dove Milk Chocolate - .89, Used FREE Dove Chocolate CRT
  • Used $4/$20 CRT
Also, Angela emailed me to let me know she foung BOGO Sobe coupons at her CVS which works well with this week's Target deal. I haven't found any yet, but just a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment