Monday, September 20, 2010

What's in the Mail (9/20/10)

It's been a crazy busy weekend at our house, so I took a few days off from blogging to focus on my family as we celebrated my oldests birthday and spent time together with family and friends. Here's what was in my mail last week:
  • Elmers and Xacto Bzz Kit from BzzAgent - includes crafting scissors, glue dots, glue sticks, glue pen and a corner rounder (no longer available)
  • Free Sobe Life Water Coupons from the Sobe Water Instant Win Game (no longer available)
  • $10 Kmart Gift Card from My Coke Rewards
  • $5 Chuck E. Cheese's Gift Card from My Coke Rewards
  • Try Me Free Schick Rebate Check
  • Free Coffee from Starbuck Rewards
  • Free Bic Pens (no longer available)
  • $10 Champs Coupon with $25 purchase
  • $8/$80 Purchase Mailer from Jewel
  • Free Sample of Nature Made Vitamin D Chewables (still available)
What did you get in the mail last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment