Monday, September 20, 2010

MomSelect: Schleich MommyParty and Review


When MomSelect invited moms to participate in a party for Schleich's new line of toys, I of course replied that I was interested. My boys didn't have any of these toys, but I knew how much my nephew loved their line Knights and Dragons!

Schleich is celebrating 75 years this year! 75 years ago Friedrich Schleich founded this company with the same name. Ever since then they've been creating imaginative play worlds with hand painted, lovingly created figurines and accessories. We were sent the Elf House Shadow Rock and the new line of Bayala toys (a land of magical elves), along with that some of their traditional animal figures too!

There was a lot of excitement when my boys got their first look at the toys! My oldest quickly picked out Apricum as his favorite but I had to contain him until the rest of our friends arrived!

My youngest was more interested in the animal figures and shared his favorite with his Gram! He also loved just carrying around the goodie bag with his little pig key chain compliments of Schleich!

The girls went straight for the fairies and the horses! By far the favorite fairy elf was Marween! She's a beautiful winged elfin laying on the back of a horse!

These toys are so well made, they look like real people/animals. They are great for collectables and for playtime. The kids sure did show their excitement over Schleich toys and pointed out some ideas for the holidays of the ones they didn't get to take home from the party!!


To check out their full line of toys visit Schleich's website!

Disclosure: MomSelect and Schleich provided these toys to me to share with my children and their friends and moms. I was not paid to write this review but I did get to keep some of the toys we did not give away at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment