Monday, September 27, 2010

Dominick's: Free Pillsbury Refrigerated Breads (Biscuits, Sweet Rolls, Crescents)

This week the small containers of Pillsbury dough are on sale for $1 each. Use 3 $1/2 coupons from the $70 Dominick's Savings booklet. Pay $3 and get a $3 catalina for buying 6 Pillsbury doughs. Final Price - FREE!

This is how my transaction went down (I was buying more Coors light and rolling my card cat so I figured I'd get in on this deal too. Just FYI, one of the stores I went to had $2 off Meat wyb Coors Light, and I purchased a clearance steak for 50% off...so it ended up being only .50 after the Coors light).

4 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls - $4
2 Crescent Rolls - $2
Used 2 - $1/2 coupon from the Dominicks booklet
$.40 in e-savings from cellfire and shortcuts
Used 2 $1/1 expired Crescents
$1 in e-savings from cellfire and shortcuts
Paid .60 and got back a $3 catalina - $2.40 moneymaker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment