We are on our very last jar of pasta sauce in our stockpile (I'm sure you would not belive that I actually haven't paid ANYTHING for pasta sauce in the last 3 years), but since I'm down to nothing, .49 was a good enough deal for me to stock back up for the winter!
I spent $11.61 on everything shown above:
- Ragu Pasta Sauce -.99 when you buy 4 or more (the ad said 6 but the tags said 4), I bought 10 and used 5 $1/2 coupons from 9/12 RP, 8/1 RP and 5/23 RP. Final Price .49 each.
- Ground Beef - 30 % off Clearance - $2.41
- Lucerne String Cheese (not pictured) - $2.99 with Super Coupon
- Mission Chips - $1.29 with Super coupon, Used expired $1/1 Mission Chips. Final Price .29 (I had .55/1 loaded on cellfire and it didn't come off??)
- Oust - $3.99, Used expired Free up to $3.75. Final Price .24.
And I forgot to grab ice! Gah!
What did you get at Dominick's this week?