Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jewel Cheap Ham and Turkey


jewel

There will be a $9 off Ham coupon on the front page of this week's ad for Jewel. If you get your ad in the mail before Thursday and plan to buy a ham, you might want to head over to Jewel by Wednesday to do it. Why you ask? Well, through the 16th there is an in-store coupon (located by the hams) to get a FREE Jennie-O Turkey Breast wyb a Cook's spiral Ham.

I went looking today and the cheapest Ham I could find was $18...but with the $9 coupon (and a $1 Cook's Ham coupon from November's Family Circle Magazine), both the ham and the turkey would have cost me $8 or $4 each. I decided to go home and think about whether I had enough freezer space for both - but still a great deal so I wanted to share.

If you still have Sunday's paper, there is a $9 Ham coupon also in the main section of the Chicago Tribune on page 11 if you don't want to wait for your Jewel ad! Note: The ham coupon does require an additional $20 purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment