Sunday, June 6, 2010

Do you have DirectTV and HD service? Get a $10 Credit per Month!

Big shout out to Rita at Chi-Town Cheapskate for posting this today! Get a $10 monthly credit on your Direct TV bill if you have existing HD service. Apparently Direct TV recently announced a new promotion offering "HD for Life" to compete with Dish Network. And in response to a lot of annoyed existing Direct TV customers, they are now offering a $10 monthly credit for the next 24 months if you have HD service AND Auto Billing.

I just called and had no problem getting the credit on my bill PLUS when I asked if they had any additional promotions available, they offered me the HD Extra package free for 3 months (this includes 6 HD only channels, Hallmark Movie Channel HD, HD Network Movies, MGM HD, Universal HD, Smithsonian Channel HD, Crime & Investigation HD and Palladia HD).

Just call 1-800-DIRECTV and ask them about the 'Free HD Promotion' for existing customers.

3 comments:

  1. oohhh! Thanks for verifying the info! I've told some family and friends but no one has had a chance to call yet and report back to me .... so thanks, glad you saved a little money...every dollar helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it only apply to customers that already have HD, or can I add it and get the credit?

    ReplyDelete