Sunday, June 6, 2010

CVS Trip 6/6/10

Here's what I grabbed at CVS this afternoon, I really wanted to get Nutragrain bars also, but they only had one "red box", so we'll have to try another store tomorrow.

I paid $2.28 for everything on a gift card (ALL TAX), Used $17 in ECBs and earned back $14 in ECBs for a net cost of $5.28. Not bad since we go through a lot of sunscreen in the summer! I also got a $5/$15 on the bottom of my receipt, so when I do find those Nutragrain bars I'll be scoring some free milk too!
  • 2 Coppertone Sunscreen - $10.49 each. Used $6/2 CVS CRT from the coupon machine, plus 2 $1/1 Coppertone Printables. Paid $12.98 and got back $10 in ECBs. Final Price $2.98 for 2 or $1.49 each! Make sure to look for the BONUS sized bottles!
  • 2 Mylanta - $3.99 each. Used $4/2 from today's RP. Paid $3.99 got back $4 in ECBs. Final Price FREE!
What did you get at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment