Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whole Foods Trip Cha Cha Cha 5/5/10

Couldn't help myself and headed over to the grand opening for Whole Foods this morning. I missed so much the other night I wanted to get a better look at things but today they had people with carts AND it was packed so I still didn't really get the closer look I was hoping for!

I did however manage to find today (which I didn't see on Monday) that they have a Fresh Gelato Bar - um can we say YUM together? We sample a few flavors and Oh.My.Gosh was it tasty! My oldest son who was with me also went to the "create a cookie bar" and we splurged on some tasty treats! You pick the dough and the mixins, they make it - bake it and it's yours to enjoy! Its $2.99 for 2 decent sized cookies or 1 mega huge cookie! He picked regular cookie dough with chocolate chips, pretzels and pecans and it did not disappoint!

I left my $5/$25 purchase coupon that came in the paper so I just snagged a few things that were a decent deal IMO - Through 5/11.

I paid $9.85 for everything shown above.
  • Handmade Hearth Breads - $2.99 each (not sure what the regular price is, but we sampled this Seeduction bread on Monday and it was so good!)
  • So Delicious Coconut Milk - 1/2 price - $2.20. Used $1/1 coupon in the Whole Foods coupon booklet at the door. Final Price $1.20!
  • Frontera Chips and/or Salsa - 1/2 price - $1.50 each (reg 2.99 chips/3.99 salsa)
  • Cedars Hummus - 1/2 price - $1.70 (reg 3.40)
  • Pineapples - 1/2 price - $2 each (reg $3.99)
Here are some other deals this week that might be of interest:
  • Homemade Guacamole - $4.99 (savings of $4) - TODAY only
  • Hamburger and Hot Dog Buns - 70% off - .99 each (reg 3.69)
  • Achatz Handmade Pies - (40% off) $9.99 (we sampled these today and they were delicious)
  • Blue Horizon Seafood Bites - 30% off - $4.00
  • Organic Strawberries - 50% off - $2.50 each
Did you go to the grand opening today?

No comments:

Post a Comment