Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kraft First Taste - New Offer 6 FREE Product Coupons

Check your Kraft First Taste Accounts - you might have an offer to try 6 of Kraft's newest summer products! And if you've already checked, check again! I didn't have it in mine, but other people who didn't have it yesterday are getting offered it today!

Includes:
  • FREE Package of Kool-aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)
  • FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)
  • FREE Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)
  • FREE Kraft 100 Calorie Packs (up to $3.29)
  • FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)
  • FREE Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
Good luck and let me know if you get it!!

4 comments:

  1. It was a no go yesterday but I was able to snag it today! Yeah! I had forgotten I signed up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got offers for these products, but they are not free, more like $1-$1.50 off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine :-) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete