Jello-Gelatin or Pudding boxes
Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmellows
Nabisco 100 Calorie Packs
Oscar Mauer Bologna or Cotta Salmi
Kraft Easy Cheese
Velvetta Cheese Products
Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Breakstone Sour Cream
Oscar Mayer Beef Hotdogs or Meat Wieners
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat
Oscar Mayer Bacon
Check out Couponers Wanted or this weeks ad for all the items included!
I ran to Jewel for Ice and I decided to give the Kraft deal a whirl...fortunately I did the math on the regular price correctly so the cat did spit out, but I failed to do the math correctly on how much I'd have to pay oop and ended up almost $2 over (for more info on how catalina deals work at Jewel check out this post).
I spent $6.69 for everything above and got back a $5 catalina so my net cost for everything was $1.69.
Here's what I got:
- 5 Chips Ahoy Cookies - $1.88 (reg price $4.29) and 4 Jello Puddings - .69 (reg price $1.09). Used 5 .75/1 Nabisco cookies and .55/2 Jello Pudding from a Kraft coupon booklet found a few months back at Ultra. Pay $7.31 after coupons ($25.81 reg price, enough to get the cat) and get back $5 cat. Final Price $2.31 for all (I also used a $2 Survey coupon to bring my total down since my math was off).
- Granny Smith Apples - $2.67, Used $2 Produce WT. Final Price .67
- 2 Kashi Heart to Heart Crackers - $3.99 each, Used 2 FREEs from Kashi Connect and Vocalpoint. Final price FREE.
- Breyer's Yogurt 4 pack - $2.59, Used FREE catalina that spit out a month or so back. Final Price FREE.
- Pirates Booty - $2.50 ,Used $2 snack WT. Final Price .50
- Ice - $1.59, Used $2 Ice WT (on the same as the snack). Final Price free plus a little overage.
Do you have any good Kraft scenarios? I'm going back for Cool Whip later ;)!