Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ultra Foods Trip 5/6/10

It's the season to stock up on juice boxes so I headed over to Ultra Foods for some free ones! I spent $5.92 for everything shown in the picture above.
  • Capri Sun - .98 each, Used $1/1 from 5/2 SS (limit 2). Final Price FREE!
  • Cantaloupe - .98 each
  • Betty Crocker Brownies - $1.19 each, Used .55/2 from ??? (I can't remember where I clipped it but I can't find it in the database). Final Price .91 each.
  • Soft and Smooth Bread - $1.66, Used .75/1 Printable. Final Price .91 each.
  • Vidalia Onions - .98/lb
  • Marcal TP -.69, Used Free from 4/25 SS. Took off $1 - Final Price FREE plus .31 overage
Did you buy anything at Ultra Foods this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish we had an Ultra near us! We don't have a Meijer near us either and they seem to have good deals there often!

    ReplyDelete