Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dominick's Trip 5/4/10 (Safeway Affliates)

Ran over to Dominick's this morning to get in on a few deals. I spent $4.05 oop, Used a $5 catalina and earned back $9 in cats for a net cost of .05 for everything above!!

Here's the deals breakdown:
  • Buy 3 Hallmark Cards get a $5 Catalina is still going on through 5/9! There's an extra bonus though, look for a display of Izzy B Desk Essentials, there are coupons for a FREE item off that display with any 3 card purchase! I bought 3 Hallmark Expressions cards (.99 not included) - $1.99, Paid $5.97 got back $5 and a Free Desk Item (I choose a receipt file and a journal). Final Price .97 for all 4 items! I did this deal twice in 2 separate transactions for 6 cards and 2 Desk items.
  • Free Windex - Buy 4 Multi-Surface Windex $1.99 each when you buy 4. Use 4 $1/1 from 4/11 SS. Stack with the Super coupon in this weeks ad - takes off another $1.51 (don't try to figure this one out..I couldn't). I had a mystery $1/1 ecoupon come off too, but I'm not sure where that came from. Paid $1.45 and got 2 $2 Catalinas back (Buy 2 Windex get $2 catalina deal). Final Price FREE plus $2.55 moneymaker!
  • Free Philadelphia Cream Cheese Minis - $1.49 each. Buy 5 and get an instant $5 off. Used 5 .55/1 blinkies. Final Price FREE plus .30 moneymaker!
  • Almost Free Mission Totillas -.99 each with in-ad Super Coupon. Use expired .75/1 from 3/7 SS. Final Price .24 each!
  • Clearance 90/10 Ground Sirlion - $1.39 each package, Use $1/1 Meat WT. Final Price for both $1.78 or .89 each!
  • Eight O'Clock Coffee - $4.99, Used expired $4/1 Coffee WT. Final Price .99!
What did you buy at Dominick's this week?

3 comments:

  1. Great deals! I'm trying to work up the energy to do another Dominicks run...but I've been there soooooo many times this past couple of weeks...!

    You can go here to see what I did:

    http://chitowncheapskate.blogspot.com/2010/04/dominicks-shopping-430.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And thanks for the link to your blog I'll be following your shopping now too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I have 3 followers now if I include my Mom & Sister! LOL

    ReplyDelete