Monday, October 11, 2010

Trails End Popcorn - 70% of proceeds goes to Boy Scouts!

So, I've been hemming and hawing about whether or not to post this here because I didn't know if it was appropriate or not, but heck when your kid has a goal to earn a marshmallow shooter I guess you'll do just about anything to help him :)!

If you know me IRL (in real life) and have already ordered something THANK YOU - and please skip this post. Or if you have a scout in your family that you are showing support to - WAY TO GO!

That said, my oldest son Mason is a first year Tiger Cub Scout. This is his first time ever fundraising and he so desperately wants to earn a marshmallow shooter! But he is falling short of his goal and there are only a few more days left before we have to turn in the order forms. Check out Trails-End Popcorn Products and see if there is anything that would like or might make a great gift for the holidays. Anything you order online will be shipped directly to you and 70% of your purchase goes back to Mason's Scout Pack and Council!

Trail's End has made a lot of improvements this year. All microwave products are made with canola oil and all caramel products are naturally sweetened, so there are plenty of healthy, flavorful snacks to choose from!

Not really interested in popcorn? You can also donate money to send popcorn overseas to our soldiers instead!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for even considering to help out my scout! No worries if you aren't interested or can't at this time. I appreciate every reader of my blog so hopefully this won't be perceived the wrong way!

No comments:

Post a Comment