Just a reminder to enter my giveaway for a $25 Sam's Club Gift Card!! The giveaway ends this Friday! Today I went to Sam's Club to pick up my complimentary membership courtesy of My Blog Spark and General Mills to check out some of the Bonus Box Tops offerings! I also learned that with your upgraded Plus Membership you get monthly eValue savings! Nothing to add to your card, the discounts just come off at the register. Scan your card at the savings center at the front of the store to see the current offers.
Here's what I got for my $25! My total was $25, minus the gift card I paid .98!
The only Bonus Box Top item I got was the Nature Valley Granola Bars (60 bars) for $8.32, but here are some other Bonus Box Top item prices:
- Chex Mix Large Bag - $4.48
- Chex Mix Snack Bags (36 ct) - $9.26
- Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks (46 ct) - 6.88
- Bisquick (5 lb box) - $4.06
- GM Cereal 3 pack (Lucky Charms, Trix, Coco Puffs) - $5.88
- Nature Valley Chewy Granola Bars (30 bars) - $8.32
- Frozen Macaroni Grill Dinner Kits - $10.88
- Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - $6.98
- Pillsbury 36 Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits - $5.48
Hurry and enter soon!!
Disclosure: I was not paid to write this post but I was provided with a $25 Sam's Club Gift card from My Blog Spark and General Mills for myself as well as a membership upgrade. All opinions are my own.