Dominick's is having a 3 day sale on Coors Lite and Miller Lite for $11.99 a case, so I decided to hit Dominick's for that plus a few other items. I am not included the cost of the beer in my trip since I don't count alcohol in my overall grocery budget.
Excluding the Beer, I spent $28.52 for everything shown above, plus received a $3 catalina for a net cost of $25.52.
Here's the deals:
- 5 100-calorie Nabisco Snacks - $1.65 each with Super Coupon. Used $1/1 from Houseparty. Got back a $3 catalina. Final Price .25 for all 5 boxes!
- 4 Skippy Peanut Butters - $1.49 with Super Coupon. Used $1/2 from 8/1 RP and this weeks Jewel ad. Final Price .99 each
- 4 Safeway French Fries - $1.99 each with Super Coupon
- Kleenex - .79 with Super Coupon, Used .25 coupon from Jewel Ad. Final Price .54.
- 2 Glad Storage Bags - $2.49 each, Used $2/2 from Cellfire and $2/2 from Make a Muscle MDA coupon booklet. Final Price .98 for both or .49 each.
- Sargento Sliced Cheese - $1.99 with Super Coupon, Used .55/1 from Cellfire and .55/1 from Make a Muscle MDA coupon booklet. Final Price .89.
- 5 Rice Sides - .88 each with Super Coupon
- Go-Gurt - $2 each, Used 2 $1/1 expired go-gurt coupons from the Shrektakular booklet in the spring, plus 2 .75/2 discounts from shortcuts.com. Final Price FREE plus .50 overage.
What did you get at Dominick's this week?