Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dominick's Trip 8/25/10

Made one last run to Dominick's last night since my oldest declared he liked the Honey Maid Nabisco snacks and my friend Dee graciously gave me some more $1/1 coupons!

I paid $6.42 for everything above, used a $3 catalina and earned back a $3 catalina.
  • Nabisco 100 Calorie Snacks - $1.65 with super coupon, used 5 $1/1 coupons and got back a $3 catalina. Final Price .25 for all 5 boxes
  • Ritz Crackerfuls - $2.99, Used FREE from Kraft First Taste
  • Maple Breakfast Sausage - Clearance for $1 a package
  • Bananas - $1.41
  • Activia Yogurt - $2, Used expired $1/1. Final Price $1
  • Fiber One Yogurt - $2.50, Used expired FREE coupon from giveaway. Final Price Free!
Need to start making my list for this weeks sales!! Anyone already have their Dominick's trip planed?

No comments:

Post a Comment