Tuesday, July 13, 2010

School Supply Shopping 7/13/10

I did a little school supply shopping today and thought I would share in case you are supply shopping too. I kept track of how low some items went last year so that I would know if I was getting a good deal or not this year (although there are some things on the list this year that are new).

Staples
  • 2 8-pks of Pencils - .01 each
  • 10 Multicolored Folders - .01 each
  • Multipurpose Paper - .01 after rebate ($4.99 with $4.98 rebate)
  • Mini Stapler - $1
I purchased the paper and the mini stapler because there was a $5 min purchase requirement to get the "extreme penny deals". We were in need of these items for my husband's business anyway.

Target
  • Mario Cart Backpack - $9
  • Mario Cart Lunchbox - $6
  • Composition Notebooks - .25
  • Spiral Notebooks - .15
  • Rose Art Glue Sticks 2-pk - .20
  • Elmer's Glue Sticks 2-pk - .25
Yes I chickened out on the glue...we've never used Rose Art Glue before and I just didn't know how well it worked. So we got Elmer's for the school list and I got a pack of Rose Art to use for homework projects so we can test it out for next year!

Have you found any hot school supply deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment