Friday, July 9, 2010

Old Navy: Stuff & Save Through 7/18!

Old Navy Stuff & Save started today - through 7/18, get 20% off your entire purchase when you use your Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic card! If you bring in the card they sent in the mail you'll also score a new reusable bag for free! Prefer to shop online - use the code ONSTUFF20 at checkout and get free shipping on purchases over $75!

I ran over there today to stock up on my "mom-uniform" for the fall! Through 7/22, Old Navy is hosting a Fundamentals Sale on all the basics - $5 Adults T's and Tanks, $10-$12 Yoga pants and capris plus $4 Kids Ts! Kids Uniforms are also on sale - $7 polos and $12 uniform pants!

When I checked out they offered me a beach towel for just 1 cent for spending over $75! So if you are like me and love to live in yoga pants and t-shirts this sale is for you!

Don't have an Old Navy card? Use the code ONSAVE15 online for 15% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment