Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jewel Trip 7/1/10

Stopped at Jewel on the way home from another errand to pick up some ice cream since we are totally out...going back later for some more and for them to give me credit since they only scanned 4 out of 5 of my coupons on this order (argh!!)

I paid $16.96 oop for everything above (will be $15.46 when I get my credit back) and earned $9 in catalinas for a net cost of $6.46. My kids LOVE soft pretzels and I'm happy if I pay $1 a box or less and we were totally out!
  • 2 Edy's ice cream - $5, got back $4 catalina
  • 5 Super Pretzels - $1.99 each
  • 5 Dean's Pretzel Dips - $1.50, Used 5 $1.50 off pretzel dip wyb Super pretzels from this week's ad. Final Price FREE! Plus got back $5 Dairy catalina (last day for this so if you want it you have to go TODAY)

No comments:

Post a Comment