Monday, April 26, 2010

Walgreens: Buy 8 Hallmark Cards get $5 Register Reward

Need to pick up some cards? This week at Walgreens buy any 8 Hallmark Cards and get a $5 Register Reward.

The best deal is to get 8 Hallmark Cards for .99.
Pay $7.92 and get back $5
Final Price $2.92 for 8 cards or .36 each!

Some people have reported finding .49 kids cards which would make this a moneymaker (I did not see them in my store). If you don't find a large selection of .99 that meets your fancy and choose a few cards that are over $1.50 (I also found myself in this boat)....be sure to use the in-ad Walgreen's coupon for .44 off any card over $1.50. I needed some cards anyway for Mother's Day, Communions, Bdays and I filled in the rest with the .99 cards to have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment