Here's the deals:
- Conagra Spend $25 get back $10 in catalinas - I did this same scenario in 2 separate transactions - 7 Healthy Choice Soups $7 and 2 Activia Yogurts - $4, Used 2 $1/1 Activia Yogurt coupons. Paid $9 and got back $10 Conagra Cat plus $2 Activia Your Bucks - Final Price FREE plus $3 overage.
- Lawry's Marinade, Buy 4 get $3 Catalina - Bought 4 Lawry's Marinades $1 each, Used 4 .50/1 Lawry's from 4/18 RP. Paid $2 and got back $3 Catalina - Final Price FREE plus $1 overage.
- Armour Frozen Meatballs (these are great for BBQ meatball appetizers) - $3.99 BOGO, Used 2 .55/1 from 4/11 SS. Paid $2.89 and got back $1.25 Your Bucks - Final Price .82 each (I also split this with my 2 Conagra transactons because you get $1.25 Your Bucks for each 2 you buy).
- Wild Harvest Organic Milk - Free with Preferred Card Update Booklet (no longer available, but if you have these make sure to spend them as they expire 4/30!!)
- Family Pack of Pork chops - $4.02, Used $4 Meat WT. Final Price .02.
What did you score at Jewel this week?