Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tiny Prints: Back To School - Lunch Box Notes, Supply Labels and MORE!


I've been enjoying looking at all my friends posts and pictures on Facebook this week about their kids going back to school! We are still counting down the days until next week before my boys will be back in school (and let me tell you I am certainly counting down those days!!)

This year is a big year for our family since our youngest will be starting Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and now he's 5 years old and headed off to Kindergarten! We've chosen to send him to a private Kindergarten since he just makes the school cut-off in our state (he has an August Birthday and our cutoff is Sept 1st). This way if he's not ready for 1st grade at the end of the year, he can repeat Kindergarten at the public school without any feelings of "repeating" since it will be new kids and a new environment.

This is also the first year that I've taken on the responsibility of Picture Chair for the grade school and Picture day is right around the corner! I'm really excited to take on this new responsibility as part of our PTA and hope that my efforts will make it a success!

So as you can imagine, we've been very busy getting ready for the new school year labeling all of our supplies and packing our backpacks! I found that Tiny Prints offers adorable stationary that makes going back to school FUN! From lunch box notes, supply labels, playdate cards and teacher stationary, Tiny Prints has everything you might need! (Last year we wrote cute notes on my son's napkins but this year we'll try Tiny Prints notes!)

Check out all they have to offer for Back to School here!

Disclosure: I was given a credit to Tiny Prints in exchange for writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment